We are a non-profit group of environmental law strategists, analysts, and communicators seeking to safeguard the environment through systemic change – not band-aid solutions.
We are here to see these changes through, and we need your support to make them happen.
Make a tax-deductible donation to West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation today and join a community of supporters who believe a more just and sustainable future for the environment is possible.
Your tax-deductible donation to West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation today can help us transform the legal landscape by:
- Protecting and defending the environment through law reform and key legislation
- Centering and uplifting Indigenous laws
- Offering legal analysis, research, and education to the public
- Providing free legal advice to community members standing up to environmental injustices
- Bringing communities and governments together to develop nature-based solutions for climate adaptation
- And so much more!
At West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation, your gift is an essential source of support for our critical work providing innovative legal solutions, research, representation and educational resources to promote the protection of the environment and public participation in environmental decision-making.
West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation is a registered Canadian charity BN/Reg #11929 2415 RR0001. If you would like to make a non-charitable donation to support environmental law advocacy, please consider supporting the West Coast Environmental Law Association.
Other ways to give:
By mail or fax: Click here for a printable form (PDF). Return the form my mail or fax, using the contact information provided.
By phone: 1-800-330-9235 or 604-601-2511 (in Metro Vancouver)